Info

My photo
Call me Sheryl. ♥
I'm fourteen since 0909.
I adore K-pop, street dance, photography & design.

Monday, June 21, 2010

I don't want you anymore

hi, I might not get the bonamana album ):
 everything depends on my exam results -.-

even if I can't get the album, I will go for Super Show 3 okaay (; 
Promise / Prom15e

& so today's is the first day going back to school, yay :O 
I slept at around 3am yesterday, so nice ah. But I didn't feel sleepy today although we had assembly (Y) There's moral after the assembly, I got my paperrr BAD RESULTS EH , I got a B D':
Had KH after that, kerja kayu is driving me nuts, my skin's sensitive to those kinda things so like, my body was itching all over for 2 hours. ICTL was fun, in a way. Gloria was insulting almost every kpop band I showed her. In the end she admitted Ft.Island's Jaejin is cute HEHEH . BM was a free period todaay, since teacher had to do smtg. Elia, Gloria, Li Qin and I were talking about anime and kpop throughout the whole half hour. Hmm, lets see, there'll be some Singaporeans joining us in school O_O and all of them are either sitting in front of me or behind of me. YES, very good like this

btw, 

Kim Ryeowook 




this is why I love Yesung