Info

My photo
Call me Sheryl. ♥
I'm fourteen since 0909.
I adore K-pop, street dance, photography & design.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Parachute

Bonamana Repackage 4th Album, Jen Li wants to kill herself now, I know (; She bought Bonamana Version B without knowing there will be a repackage album with more songs.
Okay, hi. Today Singaporeans came to my school and 4 of them came to my class. Gloria and I talked to some of them, they're friendly. I like them. The day passed very fast and guess what, we have no homework. HAHA, nice one. 
Met Sabrina's Singapore buddy, idk how to spell her name right but I know how to pronounce it, good enough k. HEH, she's pretty and nice. I'm going out with her tmrw with Sabrina, Li Qin, Jen Li and her Singapore buddy together in OU


Left , Leeteuk
Right , LEE HYUKJAE / LEE EUNHYUK