Info

My photo
Call me Sheryl. ♥
I'm fourteen since 0909.
I adore K-pop, street dance, photography & design.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I want you bby


school's reopening soon & yknow what ? I DON'T LIKE THIS.  
 but sometimes it's so bored at home during the holidays, my only entertainment is tumblr-ing, going out with friends and watching the tv. Lifeless eh.
Went to Cameron Highlands on Wednesday, it's really GREEEN there. Plants and trees everywhere. Not to mention on the way there, I can just puke -.- Went to alot of places . 
On the way home from Cameron Highlands, I went to Ipoh's Jusco for lunch at 4pm and HELL, who in the world eat their lunch after 2pm ? O____O Shopped for a while there, bought a lot of magazines about kpop and others. Reached home at about 11pm, even had supper at a shop near my house, can just walk there. 
As for today, I'm sorry to Hanna Hanafiah cos I can't attend her birthday party. My mom is dragging me out of the house for some concert IDK WHAT CONCERT IM JUST DRAGGED THERE. so I'm really sorry. 

Super Junior Icons ;D