Info

My photo
Call me Sheryl. ♥
I'm fourteen since 0909.
I adore K-pop, street dance, photography & design.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

early tomorrow

I like your song, Ryeowook. 

Coagulation is a very calming song indeed. I think I just created history for myself yesterday. I prepared to go to bed at 12am, but then I had too many thoughts. Even after I finish reading my chinese novel I still can't get into sleep. I played with my sister's Nintendo Lite too. It was 5am when I decided to turn on the comp and watch some SuJu videos. I was too caught up with heechul's singing and was tumblr-ing all the way. It was 7am when I wanted to off the comp. Ended up, I slept for 2 hours only. 
Jen Li reached my house 9am -__-" 
We went to curve today instead of OU cos I was too bored of it. She bought SuJu albums :O 
I FEEL LIKE KILLING HER NOW @#$%^&*
I bought a birthday present for Masnizza bby, a studded bangle and Wonka Nerds for my journey to Cameron Highlands. I need smtg sweet to keep me awake while watching dramas in the car. 

heechul & hankyung, never fails to make me laugh (;