Info

My photo
Call me Sheryl. ♥
I'm fourteen since 0909.
I adore K-pop, street dance, photography & design.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

There's no other like you

k, I look retarded.

I woke up by answering a phone call, it was 10am in the morning. I can't sleep back so I was on the computer until I got bored :/ Went downstairs and watched tv until Gloria arrived at my house. 
We went to TC Mall after that, shopped and talked, time passes very fast eh -.- Stalked toy r us to check out the new kiddy stuff. took a few pictures. *most of the pictures are on fb.


Then we went to Borders cos my dad was late to fetch us. We sat down on the floor at the YOUNG ADULTS section and then there's this dude who walks around us a lot of time and I feel uneasy HAHAH so yeaah we went to the magazines section after that.


Reached home at about 5pm I think. Watched a Music Video that sent Gloria and I laughing our ass off. 
And I'm having a major stomach ache now, idk what to do. 

&& Gloria finally admitted that Hyukjae is hot in this picture. RED HAIR FTW