Info

My photo
Call me Sheryl. ♥
I'm fourteen since 0909.
I adore K-pop, street dance, photography & design.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Saranghandaminaaah

yeayy, bonamana repackage album is out.

more pictures later on, first, im sorry for my fan-girling all over my blog :P 
school was okay for today, assembly was really long -.- no joke k, and there will be daily assembly starting from tmrw for the head prefect election or smtg liddat. SO COOOL OKAAY. I was so hyper about BONAMANA and HYUKJAE'S BODY in Dream Team I kept laughing in front of Gloria and Li Qin and I kept saying SARANGHANDAMINAAH when I see Jen Li or some random people from my class :3
& yes, when I came back home, I was spazzing my tumblr with Super Junior's new pictures. 











was talking to my tumblr friends like crazy :P