Info

My photo
Call me Sheryl. ♥
I'm fourteen since 0909.
I adore K-pop, street dance, photography & design.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

this innocence, it's brilliant.

I found a place so safe, not a single tear. 

Went out with Hanna Hanafiah yesterday. She wants to buy her outfit for autism walk HAHAA I made her buy a lot of stuff yesterday :P I bought headbands & bangles. Had our supper at McDonalds. 
Actually going to skip school today cos I reached home at about 10.30pm yesterday, but I have senamrobik practice O: So I went to school, & I'm early for duty again HAHHA so proud of myself :D Okaay, so like now I got so many assignments, can die. All the due dates are on the last week of april OMGAT ): blahblahblah, after school. Went for senamrobik. After senamrobik practice, I cannot even stand properly. I almost fall when someone hugged me. Tmrw's sports day. SAPPHIRE BLUEE ♥