Info

My photo
Call me Sheryl. ♥
I'm fourteen since 0909.
I adore K-pop, street dance, photography & design.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm only gonna break your heart bby (;


When I walk in the clubb, all eyes on mehh :P 

for the first time in so many days, I'm early for duty today. WHEEE :D 
Had perhimpunan in the gallery. So hot -.- So many people there, Only like what, 8 fans? & the sun's shining so brightly today. We had the lecture about raptai sukan. KH TODAY WAS SO BORINGG ): I was hungry at that time cos I didn't eat anything during recess haha. Iliyana, Nadd, Sasha & I were discussing about what to sell during autism walk. I'm going, only to take the money for the class LOL. I'm not gonna walk okay. BM & Maths were okaay. Stayed back in school until 6pm. Adline is in a bad mood again -____-" cos someone just pissed her off like really. Senamrobik was tiring but the new moves are nicee :D Raptai's tmrw O: