Info

My photo
Call me Sheryl. ♥
I'm fourteen since 0909.
I adore K-pop, street dance, photography & design.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I hate it when I see a friend break down.

I feel so helpless. I wish there was something I could do, something to make things easier for you, but I guess the best thing I can do for you right now is be there for you.
I know it’s not much, but I want to make you feel at least a little better. I don’t know how to make you realise that you deserve so much better. I think you may already know that, but that still doesn’t change the fact of what’s actually happening.
Listening to you tell me those things made me cringe. It made me feel gutted. I didn’t know what to do. I still don’t. I wish I could just make things better for you because you deserve the world and more
I really hope things do get better for you because I absolutely hate seeing you in such a state. But remember, do not be afraid to approach me about anything. I’ll always be here to listen to you no matter what. You’re not a burden as you think you are. You mean so much to me and seeing you cry makes my heart break.
It’s rare to see such an independent girl like you shed tears like that. You yield a strong guard, so seeing you break down is something somewhat almost unbearable for me to see. Knowing that you have been through so much makes me even think of my own actions. I may think that I have it bad, but there is always someone out there who has it much more difficult than you.
Remember, I’ll be here whenever you call. I’ll be here if you need someone to lean on.
Please, remember that

I saw this on somewhere alright (; 
L.JOE <33