Info

My photo
Call me Sheryl. ♥
I'm fourteen since 0909.
I adore K-pop, street dance, photography & design.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Holidaaaaays,




hihi bby ♥, please dye your hair back to red. It's the best. 

hm, it's the holidays noww. I'm actually very happy cos I get to rest at home while my brother will suffer studying in school to prepare for UPSR for the whole week HAHAHA :D I know I'm evil.
It's the first week of holidays and I spent most of my money already. Went out with Faye Kimm at OU. Watched Prince of Persia, it was nice but the movie was so fake -.- Bought Super Show 2 CD at speedy. My dad was speechless heh, and then he said, YOU GONNA BUY MORE ALBUMS RIGHT. I was like YEAAAAAH (Y) I spent almost an hour on the phone talk to Masnizza when I was in MPH.

anyways, 
HAPPY HOLIDAAAYS (;

kyuhyun & heechul :B