Info

My photo
Call me Sheryl. ♥
I'm fourteen since 0909.
I adore K-pop, street dance, photography & design.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Autism Walk.

"I support Austism Walk"

Hi :D I woke up late today altho Maha texted me at 6 something in the morning. I was lazing around my room. Looking through my closet for smtg to wear, but it turns out that we have to wear the autism walk tshirt. Reached school at about 8.15am. So many people there to support autism walk eh today. Quickly took my tshirt from Sasha and changed it in my class. It's the only cabin class which is not locked. I'm so lucky okay. Met up with Ungku Nadia, Farah Amran, Zaza, Hanna & Hanisha. OMG HANISHAA ♥ My long lost friend (;Walked with Maha & Iman Syafiqah. HAHAHA WE VAIN LIKE SHIT OKAY. I was holding Iman's DSLR and kept talking pictures of us and of course, other people. We got balloons from the interactors and was supposed to bring the balloon along with us while walking. But the balloons flew away -.- The performances after the walk was ze bomb. The Black Jacks & Pop Royalty performed. OMG and then there are these two dudes okay, they perform the BEATBOX of wtv lah HAHA so disturbing ah the noise. Maha made it sound worse. Hanisha & I can't stop laughing IDK WHY.  I can't sleep properly tonight O: 









Zaza



Maha :D


VAAAAAIN O: 

Hanishaa ♥